Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Everything on this blog was chosen for a reason. I chose the background because of the course description, The Arts at Penn State. This background reminded me of a modern art piece, which I found highly appropriate for the course. I chose this font because it seemed informal, yet readable.

I picked this title because it is one of my favorite quotes. I think you should do whatever it is that makes you happy, and if that is art, then go for it. I thought that since I am an arts lover, a quote about happiness on my Arts Blog was also a good choice.

I did not include a link list, at least for now, just because I didn't think any were necessary at this point. I included a very vague "About Me" page because I think that if someone wants to really get to know me, they should not do so over the internet. I did, however, include a picture of myself and my dog, because my dog is a big part of my life, and I love animals!

4 comments:

  1. I love the title, although I will admit the first time I read it, I thought you were talking about the song lyrics "Don't worry, be happy." I didn't know it was a quote but it is really cute. I also really like the font and the background. They work really well together and seem very relaxed. However, you may want to reconsider making an About Me page. I'm the same way and wish people would get to know me in person but on her blog under the Blog Project is says "Hint: you are required to create an "About Me" page." Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was attracted to your blog through your title. I really like it! I also agree with what you said about your font choice. The font seems relaxed and carefree but not too crazy that we cant read it. I respect what you said about how we should do what makes us happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the coolest backgrounds I've seen! Too bad there wasn't a best background contest!

    ReplyDelete